BPC-157 is a peptide composed of 15 amino acids derived from a naturally occurring larger peptide in human gastric fluid. It stands for Body Protection Compound and is therefore used to heal the gut, improve muscle and wound healing, heal stomach ulcers, and promotes bone healing.
The key ingredient may:
-promote healthy intestinal function
-modulate healthy TH1 and TH2 immune function
-aid in tissue repair
BPC-157 has been researched to:
- Improve healing of many types of wounds
- Protect intestinal organs and prevents stomach ulcers
- Combats leaky gut, IBS, gastrointestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease
- Accelerate healing of skin burns
- Work as an anti-inflammatory
- Maintains integrity of mucosal lining GI tract
- Repair tissues of GIT, tendons, ligaments, brain, bone, etc.
- Improve digestive function
- Protect and promotes healing of liver due to toxic stress.
Because BPC-157 is stable gastrically, it can be taken with or without food once a day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.